Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Holiday Wish List: A Meme

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to:http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What is your holiday wish for your family? For everyone to stay healthy through the winter season.

2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition? Christmas morning, after we have looked at all the awesomeness Santa brought us, someone finds the "Christmas Pickle" ornament and they get to open the first gift. Then we take turns wearing a Suess-style Santa hat and passing out presents from our family.

3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? I would ask for a spinning wheel so I can spin all of my wool fiber faster!

4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? I do LOTS and LOTS of baking for my family and friends.

5. What games did you play with your family growing up? We played Pac-Man and Space Invaders for video games, but our favorites were board games: Connect 4, monopoly, LIFE

6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Keeping the tree up through the new year.

7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip? I would go to any warm and sunny place!

8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? A new DSi for me and Vincent, XBox Kinect and that Scribblenaut game for DS!


1 comment:

Safire said...

Neat wish from Santa! I'd love to see that spinning wheel in motion. :)