Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Buy Local: The Vintage Pearl


The Vintage Pearl is my new favorite place for hand-stamped jewelry. Rich and I ordered two necklaces for our 10 year anniversary and they are really special. Here's mine, taken shortly after I picked it up at the store:
It's called "The Family Nest." The artists design your little tree with a bird for each member of your family. Then they hand-stamp your names along the bottom. It comes with a sterling silver chain and a little pearl charm. It's my new favorite, everyday necklace. Here's a picture from their website:

our family nest (hand stamped jewelry)
Rich bought a dog-tag with all of our names on it. I think it's neat that he wears it everyday, under his work clothes. I love that boy, but I digress. Here's an example, also from their website.
dog tags (hand stamped jewelry)
Here are some other favorites that I would like to order next:
layered mama's nest (hand stamped jewelry)

a flower and a circle (hand stamped jewelry)

Right now, they are having a $50 gift certificate giveaway. Please go check out their blog and join in the fun.

No comments: