Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Weight Loss Wednesday


Yay! I lost 1 pound despite drinking a scotch and/or wine for a week with my in-laws this week. I know many of you are thinking, yeah, that's water weight, but I'll take it. While they were here, I managed to sometimes limit portions and eat vegetarian when I could. And I walked with Rianne. I wish Rianne could be my personal trainer. She has so much willpower and she walks so fast my shins hurt afterward.

We celebrated Vincent's 8th birthday? It's crazy how he just keeps getting older and more mature. I still remember him as my baby.

I did manage to eat a piece of his birthday cake and then take 8 2nd graders to a place called Incredible Pizza.

2 comments:

roseylittlethings said...

good for you!!! I forgot to weigh this am and just ate breakfast ugg:(

Kate @ Ex Libris said...

He looks so grown up!! Congrats in the weight loss! That's really awesome.