Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Embroidery Storm


After finishing the blooming cotton scarf, I cast on for another ravelry favorite: clapotis. But I got bored with it real fast. I mean, who needs a scarf when it is 95 degrees in the shade in Tulsa? So I moved on to other brighter things, like embroidering this tote from Jenny Hart. Which also prompted me to organize my thread stash by color.

My embroidery thread stash was, in a large part, given to me from friends and family who have given up on embroidery. Halfway through a tv "timeout"at my house and Ava's nap, Vincent informed me that Ava is awake. He said, "she must have heard my stomping." I have this mound of thread to wind on bobbins and continue sorting:

Yeah, right. I think we need to further discuss the importance of napping.

No comments: