Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Crafting

For Father's Day, Rich had a few simple requests: a new picture of the kiddos for work and no BBQ-ing (he's mowing 4 yards while his mom is in NY for a few weeks.). Of course, any holiday is an excuse for crafting something. After ruling out bookmarks, we made this:
Painting is not easy for me, but it works. If you look very closely, you can see Vincent and Ava's handprint. We did this at a playdate at Purple Glaze. But I learned that you can't put light on dark paint. Oh well, Rich is relaxing with the TV after mowing 2 lawns in 90 degree weather. He's a great dad and husband and deserves a little rest and relaxation.

This weekend we went to OKC to see my family which calls for knitting all the way up I-44. What is it that I'm working on?? Another mitered kitchen towel from the Mason-Dixon girls!
This one goes to my dad as a part of his Father's Day gift when it's finished. Well, it's time for Ava's nap, I can hear it from the bedroom....

No comments: